Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What if....

What if I'm not destined to be famous? What if my ocupation will be mother, not actress or singer? It certainly seems that way! I think my friends were in pain when I was singing today. And of of my bffs is going to a recording studio and didn't invite me. She and C are going!

What if I'm not meant to be an outgoing person? I have tried to become one and I don't like it. I just hurt people...

What if I'm not meant to live this life? What if the reason that I can't see my future is because I don't have one?

What if I never find true love? I'm tired of reading all of these love stories and pretending I'm fine! I want to be someone's Bella or someone's Ever! But looks like I'm destined to be "that weird kid" or "the shy girl".

What if my brain wasn't skrewed up? What then?? Would I be popular?? Would I be a bitch?? A slut?? A Bella?? Is it because I'm the class weirdo that I will never be the girl in the romance novel?

~E-Angel

6 comments:

  1. you're at that age where you're just thinking about life.

    STOP IT.

    life is like your period. sorry for the terminology but it's true. xD

    itll come when it's ready. you can't rush it. even if you look for it, you're not gonna find it before it comes.

    when it comes, it's inevitable and you can't get around it. sometimes you'll want the old ways back, maybe not. it depends on who you are.

    sorry for the gross comparison. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugz*
    I know. I just feel so helpless! Evryone around me is getting mad b/c I'm tring to be more outgoing. And family and friends are dying. My dad is gunna have cararacts. My mom has depression and a bipolar disorder. which I think I have inherited...I just don't know what to do....

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know

    you're exactly like cybill. she has always had family problems and finding her place.

    the thing is though

    she's found her niche.

    that's the secret. finding your place in society.

    and i think that you're fine, but you're being jealous of jackie and lily and emily and everyone. you need to realize that your life is great and it's not gonna get better unless you change who you are. and that's something that's not gonna happen. they're popular because they're pretty.

    the reason i like WC is because people judge you for who you are, not what you look like. sadly, teenagers go by looks and almost nothing else.

    you have to learn to accept that that's the way it is and move on.

    so just relax and be Ileia, the best thing you can be. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. your niche is "ileia". and your niche is just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ileia, you are GORGG.
    you were an amazing actorr.
    probably one of the prettiest ones there.
    you will make it somewhere, whether its singing or actingg.

    ReplyDelete