Sunday, March 1, 2009

Soccer Face-Off!!

Ok. There is this kid that sits across from me in art. He is perverted and retarded and bugs the hell outta me! I will call him Quiznoz. I said something weird and he replied something like "I could easily beat you up" and I was like "Yeah right". Then I was like "I could totally beat you at soccer!" and he said "suuuure...I bet you suck!" So I said "well my bff Marissa could beat you up" and he said "why is she like a man???" And I said "no but she is stronger than you!" and he is like "naw. she is probably some scrawny lil white chick"
So today Marissa, Leah, and I are gunna practice our soccer skillz at the park! xD
I am going to chalenge him to a soccer face-off on monday after school. I can't wait to see the expression on his face when he realized that Marissa could so beat him into the dirt! xD

~E-Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment