Friday, March 6, 2009

Gah!!

Hey!! Sowwy I haven't posted in a while. I have had a shit load of homework all week. I guess the teachers are making up for the fact that we had state tests next week. *sigh* Well it made me all stressed out and crabby. And I was up so late doing homework that by the end of the school day I couldn't remember my name! Well a few things have been going on since I last posted.
  • My friend and I decided that we want to do a duet for the talent show (if we have one at all this year). We can't actually agree on a song though. xD
  • My dad flew to North Carolina for his work. They lost his luggage so that means he has to buy a whole bunch of new suits and stuff. They also lost his thousand doller camera. (the one time he decides to take it right?!) I feel really bad about it too because I had just heard my dad talking about how we have vurtually no savings. And I just got new clothes so it is my fault. Ug!!
  • The kid H that I told you about. Remember, the one that screamed that question across the gym. Well no I sit across from him. It actually isn't that bad though. he is really funny and I had forgotten how blue his eyes were. Ok. That sounded really weird. xD I'm not in love with him. It was just a startling realization. The first thing he said was "oh you were in my third grade class weren't you? You were obssessed with "J" then. I mean it wasn't even a normal crush!!" I was like Omigosh! xD
  • Quiznoz got busted!! *squeals* It was sooo hilarious. He called this kid like hispanic trash or something like that. So the kid got really mad and started yelling at him. He was all "Your rasict man and perverted!" xD So my teacher moved him to a different table! But it was just for that day :(
  • B (the kid I used to like) and one of my semi-friends are going out. He asked her! I was kinda bummed but then I realized "Who needs guys anyways??"
  • I am still waiting for my friends to enlighten my on why I "try to hard" and why I come off as "desperate". I would like to know people! It isn't going to break my heart if you tell me! At least I am not a slut like some of the girls at my school...
  • Oh yeah. Speaking of slutty girls E and A and their little group of popular friends may get a recording contract!! All they did was re-write the lyrics to Katy Pery's I kissed a girl! Common people! That isn't real talent! A two year old could do that. Seriously! If you want reall talent look at me or leah or M!
  • I need to break it to my mom that I can't drink Boost anymore. I found out that It makes you gain weight! I need to lose weight if I am going to become a model! But I don't know how to say that without sounding anorexic....hmmmm
  • Speaking of being a model, I don't like my legs. They are getting heaps of cellulite! I need intense lipo or something!

Well I'm getting really tired so I will catch up on my Z's now. Night!

~E-Angel

1 comment:

  1. who is "j"? xD

    who'd he call hispanic trash?

    because once you see a guy, you're like obsessed with him to the point where we get tired of hearing his name. then when someone else finds out, instead of acting all embarassed, you (in essence i guess) go up to him and say OMG DO YOU LIKE ME CUZ I LIKE YOU AND I REAAAAAAAAAAALLY WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU CUZ YOU'RE JUST SO AWESOME.

    you asked.

    E and A did what you would do if you were in their situation. plus when the dude hears the final copy, he'll say automatically no. believe me. xD


    whatever cellulite is, you shouldn't care. you're just used to being superskinny from your stomach problem. you're fine.

    ReplyDelete