Saturday, February 21, 2009

"Desperate" and "Tries Too Hard"

More suckish stuff that I didn't have time to post yesterday:

Apparenty my friends think that I try "too hard". I am kind of confuzed and dissapointed. Confuzed because I am not sure why they think that I try too hard. And dissapointed because they only told me when I asked them. I may be going all "perfect movie life" on y'all but thoguht friends were suppoed to point out eachothers flaws. And trying too hard is a pretty big flaw! Don't get me wrong, I still luff 'em and I'm not mad. Just a little confuzzled...

I mean...I'm really confuzed as to what I'm doing wrong. I'm not one of the low-cut-top-wearing sluts like we have at my school. I just started wearing mascara, eye-shadow, and eyeliner! Now that I'm typing this I remember thart a few weeks ago my friend told me I acted desperate. (I had to ask her first. She didn't come out and tell me.)

Whatever. I can take a hint. None of the guys have responded to my "desperate" attempts to get a guy to like me. I can't even date anyways!! *sigh*

~E--Angel

P.S. Kwag I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself. *hugz*

1 comment:

  1. i could tell you more things about yourself than you want to know, and they would make you depressed as you were during new moon. i know there are things about me that you keep from me. it's better to keep insulting things to yourself if they can be, well, insulting. just...if you ask, i'll tell you, but you'll start worrying about yourself and then you'll get depressed and then who knows what will happen next? emoness? xD jk but still.

    yeahh.

    ReplyDelete