Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dancing for Momma I'm a Big Girl Now

Grrrr....Ok to start it out you need to know the story from the begining. There is this one girl that I have known for about 5 years. She used to be nice...then she got bitchy. I never actually really liked her, but I couldn't just ignore her so I had to pretend to be her bff. "Secretly" (Pretty much everyone but her knows. Heck, pretty much everyone besides her parents hate her!) I loathe her now but anyhoo...on with the story(s) And by the way, if I say Bitch or Ms. Bitchy I am refering to that girl:

Story 1 Involving Bitch:
Ms. Bitchy has a fraternal twin. Her fraternal twin and I really are bffs (I will call her fraternal twin M.) So M has this big preformance/asesment thing for band tomorrow. She is a purcussionist so she and the two other pricussionists have their own song to do. It is a highschool level song and M has to be there.
Well Bitch was home sick two days ago. On Tuesday Ms. Bitchy choughed in M's face on purpose, even though Bitch knew about M's big preformance thing. M got sick yesterday and stayed at home today. When I confronted Bitch about coughing in M's face, Bitch denyed it all!!

Story 2 Involving Bitch:
So today after school we had choreograhy (dance) practice for our "Momma I'm a Big Girl Now" preformance/assesment. We have to stand in a V formation facing foward and a little to the left of the person in fron of us. Welll Bitch kept going to the left of the person in front of her, skrewing up the line. We tried to correct her three times but she kept going to the left! My teacher finally got fed up and put tape on the floor to show her/us where to stand. Ms. Bitchy still couldn't stand where she was told! Seriously!!! I wanted to slap her!!!

I have more to post but I'm going to have to do it later. My parents want me to start on my homework.

~E-Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment