Friday, February 20, 2009

Bitch-tastic Day

Well today sucked. That was probably an understatement. Some of it has to do with Ms. Bitch and some to do with three guys. I will call them C, H, and B.

Story #3 Involving Bitch:
I have a teensy crush on this guy named C. Just a tiny one though. He is in the grade about me and I only see him at lunch and in 5th period. Apparently Ms. Bitch was cold so she asked for his sweatshirt! They are just friends but still...

Story #4 Involving Bitch:
Leah confronted Ms. Bitch abut coughing on M today at lunch. Ms. Bitch denyed it once again. Then she got in Leah's face after Leah said "Why did you do that? You know her preformance assesment is tomorrow!" Ms. Bitch practically screamed "There was a mistake! It is Saturday now!"

Story #5 Involving Bitch:
After practice for Mamma I'm a Big Girl Now, I was waiting for my mom when Ms. Bitch came over. She asked for a ride home! I practically screamed "NOOOOO!" in my head. But I couldn't be mean so I said "Sure! Let me check with my mom." I asked my mom and she said yes!! Grrr!! Well I made her sit in the backseat anyways, but I still had to make polite conversation with her! *sigh*

H said WHAT!!!!:
At school there is this kid I will call H. The last time I talked to him was probably 4 years ago. I just found out from Leah that H screamed "Do you like E-Angel??" at B from across the gym. (B is this guy I liked last year. His bff S found out and told everyone in my 5th period. They teased me for days!) Well B said no and walked away. But I still don't know how he could have possibly found out that I had liked B last year! Either S told him or this othwer guy that was in my 5th period class. *sigh again!*

Hopefully tomorrow is better. I have a modeling class to go to!

~E-Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment