Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hola!!

Hey peoplez!! Happy belated Vanentines Day! I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but I got chocolates and expensive earrings. The I went to the mall and got some clothes for this other modeling thing that I'm doing. The thing is the clothes were really expensive. And I can only wear one thing to school!!

Oh well.....At least they are kewl!! Everything is black and white except the excessories....they are all hot red!!! Oh..And one dress it pink and orange! Seriously....if it was a person...I would marry it!! And I got the cutest pair of high-heels....they are black with silver buckle type things. For 4 inch heels they are really comfortable.

The pair that I really wanted were $550!!! But they would have matched perfectly!! The inside of the shoe was bright red and so was the heel. Then the body of the shoe was black and white zebra stripes!!!! *squeals* xD

~E-Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment